Social media marketing provides marketers with a more efficient, effective and cost-effective method to engage with fans, customers, prospects and partners across all channels. According to data from Pew Research, more than 76% of U.S. adults engage on social media platforms. Brands need to be where their audience is — and that’s on social media.
With a strategic approach and the right tools, marketers can choose the best social platforms for their brand and efficiently distribute relevant, measurable content across channels. A solid social media strategy helps guide buyers further along the customer lifecycle — and ultimately brings more revenue to the table.
This Definitive Guide To Social Media Marketing will help you determine how to:
- Create a winning social media strategy;
- Choose the right social media platforms for your business;
- Think about your paid advertising campaigns across platforms;
- Develop a social media calendar;
- Integrate social media into your omnichannel marketing strategy; and
- Measure the ROI of your social media campaigns.
Get the guide!