LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it’s no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You’ll Do:
The Social Media Marketing Specialist will play an important role on the marketing team and be responsible for defining and executing LogicMonitor’s social media marketing strategy. This role will develop a social media plan and editorial calendar, set goals tied to industry benchmarks, track and report success metrics and adjust the plan based on analytics and expertise. Additionally, this role will help expand brand awareness, build a favorable online reputation and cultivate opportunities to generate leads and drive traffic to our online resources.
The right individual for this role will be highly motivated, creative and have a passion for connecting with current and future customers. The Social Media Marketing Specialist will engage in social channels on a daily basis on behalf of LogicMonitor to connect with relevant audiences and communicate the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way.
Here’s a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Develop and manage a social media marketing plan that utilizes proven strategies and complements LogicMonitor’s marketing efforts to meet or exceed pipeline goals
- Translate business objectives into social media objectives to continuously improve LogicMonitor’s social media strategy and engagement
- Work cross-functionally with departmental stakeholders to develop and share relevant content topics and assets to reach target audiences
- Monitor, listen and respond to users across relevant social media channels to build awareness and engagement
- Ensure social media channels reflect the most current messaging and brand imagery
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy to make informed recommendations for ongoing marketing efforts
- Develop and expand internal and external influencer outreach efforts
- Deliver ongoing education to internal influencers and help them expand outreach through social media channels
- Monitor, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns compared to industry benchmarks in an effort to measure impact and maximize results of social media campaigns
- Analyze key metrics and compile regular reports to show ROI and make data-driven decisions on social content and strategy
- Balance creativity and analytics to implement social media ideas that are engaging, but also analytically sound
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience with a proven track-record of success, preferably in B2B technology
- Knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing, including basic lead flow processes and associated tracking methods
- Exemplary knowledge of social media and marketing platforms such as, but not limited to: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Hootsuite, Dynamic Signal, Google Analytics and marketing/sales automation systems
- Ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations in social media channels and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, re-prioritize, meet/exceed deadlines and hit the ground running
- Proven ability to effectively write copy and communicate complex information and ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field