We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage our paid search programs for our web-first real estate software platforms, neighborhoods.com and 55places.com. In this role, you’ll be managing and optimizing our advertising efforts across Google, Bing, Facebook, and other channels. This role will have the opportunity to heavily influence strategy for a growing tech company. If phrases like SKAG and SQR are part of your everyday vocabulary, we want to talk to you.
Neighborhoods.com is the first online real estate resource to put the neighborhood at the center of the home search. The platform invites visitors to imagine their life in a new area by providing a local’s perspective, including detailed descriptions and resident reviews of schools, amenities, and the surrounding community. With up-to-date listings, the company offers aspiring homeowners accurate and reliable information about market changes and new homes for sale. Neighborhoods.com and its network of real estate agents are licensed and knowledgeable experts that guide users through every step of the homebuying process—from the initial search to the closing table.
What you’ll be doing as our Digital Marketing Manager:
- Managing our enterprise level in-house paid search, paid social, and display advertising programs from top to bottom
- Working with senior members of the team to help define the overall online marketing strategy
- Conducting testing and analysis of campaign performance, and providing reports for stakeholders
- Tracking KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint optimization opportunities
- Managing an agile budget to optimize CPC and CPL
- Collaborating with branded content teams, our analytics manager, and design/engineering team members in order to align paid search and product strategies
- On occasion, helping other team members understand your decisions
We think you could be really successful if you:
- Want to be hands-on with our PPC and SEM initiatives.
- Are fueled by data and goals.
- Are self-motivated and curious, with the desire to initiate and own projects from start to finish.
- Believe a granular approach to paid marketing is the best pathway to success.
- Enjoy taking ownership of your work in a small team environment.
- Think math and data analysis are fun!
Basic requirements to do the job:
- 5-7 years of paid search experience with Google, Bing, and Facebook
- Knowledge of industry trends and standards
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge in paid search strategy, tactics, and execution
- Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) certification
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working for a variety of clients in a digital marketing agency setting
- Experience working with social media advertising
- A Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Statistics, Business, Marketing, or a relevant field
- Experience working on a Mac
- The standards: insurance, 401k with match, flexible PTO, and casual dress code
- Paid parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter program
- West Loop neighborhood (easy commute and lots of food options)
- Volunteer and charity opportunities
- Cold-brew coffee on tap
- Transparent and approachable leadership and management
- You will help people on the journey to making one of the single biggest decisions of their life!
Neighborhoods.com is an equal opportunity employer for people from all different backgrounds. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, or age. We strive to foster an inclusive environment that is comfortable for everyone. We will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.