“Drivers can easily get cheaper car insurance. All they need to do is to find out how. Visit our website for more tips and strategies”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB)
January 11, 2019
Lower-auto-insurance.com has launched a new blog post that provides useful tips on getting cheaper car insurance
Drivers should be aware that they have a certain degree of control over their rates. In fact, a high percentage of car’s insurance value depends on their driving history, selected coverage options and driving habits.
These are the most effective ways to reduce car insurance costs:
- Apply for available discounts. Ask the insurer to provide a list of discounts and specify for which ones the client is eligible. Insurance companies are known to offer a wide range of discounts for low mileage, safety equipment, graduating defensive driving courses or bundling policies. The value of the discount varies widely.
- Maintain a clean driving record. Most insurance companies will lower the insurance rates for drivers that keep their record clean for at least 3 years, while some insurers will require to do the same for 5 years. Rates can go down with 10 percent, or even 20 percent in some cases.
- Select a safe car. Buying car insurance must not be an after-thought. It is recommended to check the average insurance costs for a specific model before buying it. Companies rate vehicles based on safety rating, involvement in car accidents and theft rate.
- Keep a good credit score or improve it. People with less-than-stellar credit score should check ways to reach the upper tier. In most states, insurance companies are allowed to take the credit score into account when determining rates.
- Pay-in-full. The client can choose to pay for the whole policy in advance or to pay monthly. If the client chooses the last method, he will also pay installment fees. These fees are small, like $5-$10, buy is money which can be easily saved.
- Consider dropping full coverage on older cars. It does not make sense to keep full coverage for an old vehicle with really reduced value.
- Use online car insurance quotes. They will help drivers compare rates from multiple companies and find better rates.
For more car insurance info, money-saving tips and free online quotes, please visit http://lower-auto-insurance.com
Lower-auto-insurance.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
Share article on social media or email: