Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country — to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The B2B Customer Retention & Loyalty Manager is responsible for the development and analysis of retention, churn reduction actions across SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise Segments.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies pertaining to customer retention and customer experience improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for evaluating a multitude of churn and satisfaction drivers to make actionable recommendations based on findings, supporting a reduction in churn and call in rate.
- Evaluates customer insights and use findings to implement Altice USA Business customer experience initiatives.
- Works to improve customer experience throughout the B2B customer lifecycle by infusing brand voice, transparency and clarity into customer communications.
- Gathers and analyzes retention reporting and evaluates impact of new initiatives.
- Manages workflow and reporting for the retention efforts in conjunction with the Business Intelligence organization.
- Develops and ensure proper view on analytics and insights.
- Responsible for developing analytics to measure the impact and will use various data resources to manage lifecycle, retention and engagement marketing, churn reduction, and impact of strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for monthly reporting on customer experience, VOC programs, loyalty surveys and retention success.
- Creates presentations and provide insights and recommendations based on CX and retention data.
- Partners with and manages external vendors when necessary.
- BA/BS Business, Marketing, Finance, Technology, or related field required.
- 5 + years relevant work experience.
- Ability to use data to identify marketing opportunities and targets.
- Ability to develop compelling strategic narratives and present findings to Sr. Leadership.
- Experience disseminating results via visualization and reporting technologies.
- Strategic thinker with understanding of marketing & sales mechanics.
- Understands a revenue driven culture and is focused on maximizing growth.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and easily adapt to change.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.