As the world is marching towards technological advancement, the internet population has reached 2.4 billion and growing at a steady rate with each passing day. More and more consumers are turning to the internet for make their buying and selling decisions. In order to catch up with the fast paced life, consumers are constantly in search of ways to save time. And digital marketing is one of the best inventions till date. It has swept the entire world off their feet. It is one of the fastest changing industries in the world.
What is digital marketing?
In a single word digital marketing means business and entities going “online” with their services/products. Leveraging channels like google, social media platforms and coming up with a website of their own in order to connect efficiently with the present & potential customers is nothing but Digital Marketing.
The truth today is that people spend twice as much time online as they used to do 12 years ago. This fact is sufficient to prove the increasing grip of digital marketing all over the world. Keeping in mind the changing ways of how consumers go about buying and selling, business entities are constantly striving to create a niche for themselves to stay afloat in the market.
Why choose a career in digital marketing?
The digital marketing industry has grown by leaps and bounds and still continues to grow enormously every day. With the advancement of technology and increasing popularity of online platforms for trade, there is increasing demand for digital marketers , SEO managers social media managers, affiliate marketing and much more.
For those who have inclination and passion for digital world and want to take their career to next level, there are lots of opportunities awaiting you. Here are the top 7 Digital Marketing Courses that are ranking and will give your career a flying start.
- Simplilearn’s Digital Marketing Specialist Masters Program- Digital Marketing Course, helps candidates to get industry ready with the help of their expert recommended learning program. The program is structured deep and broad to cover the vital skill sets essential for successful digital marketers. The program provides candidates with wealth of knowledge which helps them to crack expert exams like OMCA, Google Analytics, AdWords etc. with ease. Along with the knowledge Simplilearn’s Digital Marketing Course also imparts skills which are required in the real digital world to emerge successful. One can have exposure to 40+ digital marketing tools and learn how to put them to use while working on real projects.
- NIIT- Ranked as one of the top institutes for one-stop training Centre for technology, NIIT offers a certificate in Digital Marketing along with a CDM program. It helps candidates connect with the real digital world effectively. Students can choose to enroll for NIIT certification, professional diploma or ReV GNIIT. Their dynamic curriculum covers wide aspects of Digital Marketing like SEO, mobile marketing, web analytics and much more. Lately NIIT has entered into partnership with Digital Marketing Institute from Ireland, which is great news for all those aspiring to be a part of the prestigious institute.
- Digital Vidya- It is the first Company to launch Social Media Marketing course series in India and ranked as leading Digital Market training Companies in Asia. Having – trained more than 6000 students with 250+ training programs, the company has partnered with leading organizations like Reliance, Google, Philips, Cisco etc. to provide digital marketing courses. They offer 8 certification courses like SEO, SEM, SMM, Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Growth Hacking, Web Analytics and Mobile Marketing. Along with the courses, students are provided one month research-based internship, online forums for discussions and support and placement assistance as well.
- Digital Academy India- Ranked behind Digital Vidya, Digital Academy India, is also one of the leading Digital Marketing institutes. Their flagship course being Certification Program in Digital Marketing. They also have 2 other small courses. Their training modules cover most of the aspects of Digital Marketing like-
- Introduction to digital Marketing
- Website usability and Optimization
- Mobile Marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Email Marketing
They offer online training option to students which include 54 hours/ 17 weeks of training.
- Coursera’s Digital Marketing Specialization- Coursera’s Digital Marketing training program is a beginner’s course that explores various aspects of new Digital Marketing environment. The programs aims at providing understanding of the foundations of the marketing landscape and also assisting candidates in learning new concepts and tools that will guide them in future to create and distribute services and products. The courses offered are:
- Marketing in Digital World
- Marketing Analytics Theory
- Digital Marketing Channels (landscape)
- Digital Marketing Channels (Planning)
- Digital Marketing Capstone
The best feature of this program is that there is a hands-on project course at the end of the training session to give practical exposure to the students.
- Market Motive- Avinash Kaushik, an American entrepreneur and Google Digital Marketing evangelist is the co-founder of Market Motive. It provides online education and certification courses in SEO, Paid Search Advertising, Social Media, Web Analytics etc. The courses are conducted famous authors and industry professionals via videos, conference calls and 24/7 Q & A. Students can either choose to learn at their own pace or a coached course that includes 90 days of coached training. The courses at Market Motive are highly recommended by industry professionals although they are priced slightly on the higher side.
- Edukart- For all those who looking for distance learning as an option, Edukart is the answer. It is a renowned Distance-learning Centre, offering online Certification Course for 6 months in Digital Marketing by the Internet & Mobile Association of India. Candidates can gain knowledge about the practical aspects of using marketing techniques to cater to the internet audience and at the same time building your brand and generating sales for your organization/brand.
Taking up Digital Marketing courses alone will not make you stand out from the rest. If you wish to have a high soaring career, practical knowledge and on-the job experience is what you need. Also keeping yourself up-to date with respect to the latest developments in the field will support you in going long way in a successful career. So wait no more and kick-start your journey on the Digital pathway with any of the above prestigious institutes.