Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country — to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
This role is responsible for assisting the Director of Acquisition and Animation Marketing in identifying, developing, and managing an integrated marketing strategy for all tactics including social media, TV, radio, direct mail, email and digital advertising to promote all offers on a segment specific basis. The incumbent will assist the Director in the management of marketing strategies and go-to-market plans to deepen existing residential customer relationships. The individual will monitor the competitive environment and leverage learnings to increase tactic performance. In addition the individual will recommend testing strategies including creative/positioning/segmentation/offer and incorporate results into marketing efforts on an ongoing basis. This position will work collaboratively with internal and external teams including creative agencies, programmers, product, legal, database and media to coordinate communication and execution of marketing campaigns. Individual will recommend, develop and execute marketing plans and messaging that is on time and within budget. This position requires a candidate that offers a unique mix of being creativity, strategic thinking, analytical expertise and strong project management skills.
Partner closely with cross-functional peers throughout the organization including Marketing, Product and Product Marketing to manage innovative strategies to drive usage and revenue growth.
Partner closely with both internal and external agencies in the creative development of marketing campaigns, including production of television and radio spots; print; social media advertising and landing pages.
Partner closely with several high-profile programming partners to ensure content is obtained and showcased to promote relevant offers.
Ensure tactics are in compliance with legal requirements.
Collaborate with Database Marketing and Media team to ensure that offers are targeted and messaged to the right prospective customer segment.
OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Develop and manage marketing plans for integrated marketing strategy for all tactics including social media, TV, radio, direct mail, email and digital advertising to promote all offers on a segment specific basis while ensuring all media is scheduled and delivered to meet strategy and deadlines.
- Manage the execution of revenue generating campaigns with media, database, creative services and legal teams.
- Recommend and develop creative tests to maximize results.
- Set priorities and manage work flow of various projects and assignments; keep track of all timelines on a project by project basis. Ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met on projects.
- Leverage campaigns across multiple marketing channels and ensure creative and messaging is synergistic in all communications.
- Evaluate and critique creative across all platforms and provide strategic feedback that will lead to effective advertising campaigns and marketing programs.
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to determine positioning, messaging, and creative strategy.
- Aid Director in analyzing outcomes and recommend strategic plans of action to increase performance of all tactics.
- Continuously track and monitor campaigns and creative effectiveness to optimize marketing campaigns across all touch points
KEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Deliver marketing plans to generate incremental revenue from existing customer base.
- Operating metric(s):
- Execute marketing initiatives that provide measurable results for product objectives and sales goals.
- Deliver marketing initiatives on time and on budget.
- Develop weekly results analysis with insight and recommendations.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- A strong communicator who offers a unique mix of being creative, strategic, analytical and a strong project manager.
- A team player who can foster collaboration and build consensus across multiple constituencies
- Extremely organized individual with the ability to adhere to tight timelines, have the ability to multi-task with a high level of efficiency and work well under pressure in an environment that is constantly evolving.
- Ability to perform simultaneous tasks at a high level of effectiveness
- Strong marketing experience.
- Creative thinker with strong conceptualization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to disaggregate and analyze problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and analyze issues from different perspectives to inform decision-making processes.
- Ability to understand and respond effectively to activity interdependencies to ensure they do not negatively affect customer satisfaction.
- Successful at working independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to develop and maintain budgets and timelines
- Extensive marketing experience including the strategic development, design and implementation of campaigns
- Must have strong business acumen, be a strategic thinker, experience bringing new products/services to market and the ability to see the big picture.
- Must have a proven record of managing efficient and effective marketing campaigns that drive revenue and deliver value.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of strategic and tactical experience in subscriber acquisition/retention, brand development, or marketing communications with strong digital experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University Marketing, Communications or similar field.