At Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations. As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will join Atrium Health at a very exciting time, as we focus on growing our digital and omni-channel effectiveness. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will lead a team that develops and executes strategically designed marketing digital solutions that support business objectives and add value to the consumer. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the Integrated Marketing Team and the Marketing Analytics team to understand overall business goals and strategy, analyze audience needs and identify opportunities within the market. A successful candidate will be proven innovator in digital marketing. He or she will possess strong analytical skills, including a testing mindset and a high awareness of digital best practices across industries.
• Develops strategic and measurable digital marketing plans for an entire business unit, takes into account the overall system strategy along with the business goals and objectives of the service line.
• Responsible for identifying target audiences and finding ways to reach them online.
• Executes complex digital media plans across multiple digital channels.
• Manages paid display and search, SEO/SEM, email and social media.
• Analyzes and optimizes all digital channels based on market research and customer analytics.
• Oversee the management of multiple, complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Offers innovative solutions to achieving objectives and overcoming problems.
• Builds tagging and tracking plans for digital assets and possess the ability to recommend tracking plans based on campaign goals.
• Evaluates and refines the consumer experience across multiple channels and touch points, leads work to optimize the website and collaborates with internal partners to ensure that the consumer experience is consistent across all digital channels.
• Keeps updated on current issues and best practice standards in the rapidly evolving marketing, digital and technology landscape.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with both internal and external partners. Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
• Directly leads a team of digital marketing professionals. Supports a culture of teamwork, learning, innovation and accountability. Coaches and inspires teammates to achieve professional, developmental goals.
• Ability to establish strong working relationships and be seen as a trusted partner and digital marketing expert among business unit leaders.
• Able to educate and inform others about digital marketing and communications strategies and tactics as well as business drivers, barriers, key performance indicators and return on investment.
• Evaluates department processes to ensure optimal efficiency and accountability and makes recommendations when improvements are needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required.
• Master’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 7 years experience required.
• Experience managing personnel directly or indirectly is preferred.
• Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
• Excellent written and verbal skills required.
• Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
• Works primarily in office environment.
• Occasional evening and weekend work.
• Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities.
• Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle.
• Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone and operating computer keyboard.
• Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer.